Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sookie Stackhouse Novels

Charlaine Harris is the author of the New York Times Bestselling Sookie Stackhouse series, which is composed of thirteen books in the series. If you didn't already know, HBO's True Blood is loosely based off this southern vampire mystery series and my god is it GOOD. I am a definite fan of the HBO series, however, I've always enjoyed a good read and this was certainly to my liking. I lean more towards favoring the actual book series than the show (due to the HORRIBLY portrayed Southern accents and occasional screenwriting blunders.) Her latest release in the series is book #11 titled Dead Reckoning. My great boyfriend purchased it for my Kindle and so far, so good. If you like a good read or are a fan of the HBO series, I'm impatiently nudging you to read this series. I read the whole series after Season Two of True Blood and finished all ten books within two months. You won't be let down! Here's the complete list of Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series:

No comments:

Post a Comment